The Brockmeier Law Group (BLG) opened its doors in 2009. We began with the commitment of personalized contact, focusing on each client’s individual goals while advocating to maximize their recovery. This emphasis has awarded BLG an opportunity to succeed in a variety of litigation and settlement cases. Brockmeier Law Group meets the standard of excellence in all cases. We know what it takes to get the results our clients need. We are hard at work, every day, doing just that.
Irvine CA Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If involved in a motorcycle accident, please do the following:
- Do NOT say anything about fault (admit liability).
- Move all vehicles out of the roadway, if possible.
- Evaluate all persons involved in the accident for injuries and call for emergency medical services as required.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s)
- Call the police and request an ambulance, if necessary. Ask the police to create a detailed accident report, records of the accident may be required and will help settle your case.
- Collect evidence – Take pictures, collect contact information of any/all witnesses, and (if applicable) debris that broke off from your vehicle/motorcycle in the accident.
Accident victims may not feel the full effects of injuries immediately. If you have been involved in an accident, it is imperative to get medical attention as soon as possible to determine the full extent any actual or potential (the victim’s) injuries.
- Psychological distress
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal injury
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bone(s)
Types of Accidents
- Hit and run
- Side-impact/ T-bone
- Rear-end collisions
- Merging accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Low-impact collisions
- Multi-car accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Left turn accidents
- Failure to yield
Causes of motor cycle accidents
- Unsafe lane changing
- Distracted driving
- Recklessness- Speeding
- Inexperienced driver
- Alcohol use
- Poor Road Conditions – Weather (i.e. rain, high winds) impairing roads that are not properly maintained